Orient Player is the only way you can listen to live commentary of every Orient match home or away.
As well as live commentary, Orient Player brings you exclusive content from behind the scenes + extended video highlights, and you can click here to subscribe for a price of £4.49 a month.
If you are having technical issues with live commentary the quickest and most effective way of solving such problems are by following the steps below:
• Attempt logging into Orient Player using a different browser, ideally Google Chrome.
• Update the Flash player on your machine then restart your browser.
• Email: email@example.com explaining the problems you are experiencing.
• Try listening to the opposition website's version of player, which you can log in to using your Orient Player details.
• If using a Mac, iPhone or iPad, then try downloading the Puffin Web Browser (free) or Photon Flash Player Browser (£2.99) from the app store and launching Orient Player through there.
Please note that the service is operated by Perform Group not the Club and all enquiries should be directed to the email address given above