Find out what is inside this evening's edition of E10Make sure to pick up a copy of our matchday magazine upon your arrival at the Matchroom Stadium tonight.
Priced at only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in this evening's edition of E10:
• Midfielder Michael Collins is the Big Interview as he speaks about joining the O's in October and how he has adjusted to life in E10.
• Former captain Kevin Hales chats to us for our Heroes of the Orient feature and reflects on his time with the O's.
• Captain Robbie Weir pens his latest set of notes and discussing bouncing back from Saturday's loss at home to Blackpool.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin pens his Kit Bag column and reflects on the O's recent FA Cup adventures.
• Jordan Bowery answers our questions for When I Was A Kid as he discusses his earliest footballing memories.
• A look back at the O's recent fixtures against Colchester United and Blackpool.
• All the information on the Leyton Orient Women's team and their recent game against Tottenham Hotspur Ladies.
• Assistant Manager Andy Edwards takes on our Dream Team challenge, naming his best XI from those he has played with throughout his career.
• The latest Academy Update including their latest league fixture against Southend United, as well as their FA Youth Cup victory at Poole Town.
• We sit down with Head of Youth Recruitment Miguel de Souza who discusses the development of the department and the work that has been put in during his three years in the role.
• All the information on today's opponents Exeter City and their manager Paul Tisdale.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two's Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more...
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.