Make sure to pick up a copy of our matchday magazine while at today’s Vanarama National League home fixture against Sutton United.
Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Head Coach Justin Edinburgh pens his first set of notes along with Chief Executive Danny Macklin. Club Captain David Mooney also provides the Captain's Blog.
- Director of Football Martin Ling is the Big Interview as he reflects on his first half of the season.
- All the information on today's visitors Sutton United where we highlight the key men to look out for.
- Action Film from the O's fixtures against Solihull Moors, Torquay United and Chester.
- Academy Update which includes the latest match reports from their Youth Alliance and FA Youth Cup campaigns.
- The latest from Leyton Orient WFC where we look at their recent WPL fixture against Stevenage.
- Kit Man Ada Martin pens his latest 'In The Kit Bag' column.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- 'My Orient' - where one O's fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, Leyton Orient Fans' Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo's junior pull-out poster.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.