Find out what is included in today's copy of E10Don't forget to grab a copy of our matchday magazine upon your arrival at the Matchroom Stadium today.
Priced at only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in today's edition of E10:
• Defender Myles Judd is the Big Interview as he discusses coming through the ranks, making his first-team breakthrough and signing professional terms in E10.
• Former Orient striker Dave Dunmore is our Heroes of the Orient interview as he looks back on his time with the club.
• Manager Danny Webb pens his first set of programme notes following his appointment last Sunday, in which he reflects on his first week in charge.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin provides his Kit Bag column where he reflects on previous January transfer windows and allocating squad numbers to new signings.
• Liam Kelly pens this week's captains notes as he provides an update on his return to training following his hamstring injury.
• Midfielder Freddy Moncur takes on our When I Was A Kid feature where he reveals his first footballing memories.
• A look back at the O's recent fixture at Mansfield Town, as well as the club's transfer deadline business.
• The latest Academy Update which includes reports from their final three Youth Alliance South East Division fixtures.
• All the information on today's opponents Carlisle United and their manager Keith Curle.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two's Company, Plastics on Tour, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more...
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.