The Club is looking to recruit a Store Manager.
As Store Manager you will be part of a busy, dynamic environment. Duties will be varied and you will need to:
- Promote continual high levels of service by being customer focused.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards.
- Identify current and future customer needs and communicate to line manager.
- Manage the clubs online store.
- Organise the stores operational requirements by effective scheduling of staff.
- Achieve agreed targets and K.P.I’s.
- Comply with the company’s cash handling policy.
- Recruit, train and coach your team.
- Communicate regularly with Head Office and field management.
- Manage and control stock effectively to ensure full availability.
- Identify slow selling or problem lines and come up with solutions.
- Control leakage by following the company’s stock handling procedures.
- Provide employees and customers with a safe and clean store environment by following the company’s health and safety policies.
- Maintain the reputation of the company by complying with legal requirements.
Hours: 25 hours a week and match days
Pay: £10 per hour
Holiday: Four weeks plus Bank Holidays
Must be able work all match days
Can start immediately
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.