Make sure to pick up a copy of our matchday magazine while at this evening’s Vanarama National League home fixture against FC Halifax Town.
E10 features brand new content this season, with supporters able to purchase a copy of the 52-page edition for £3.
Each edition also comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
Packed with content throughout, this evening’s edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Steve Davis, Club Captain David Mooney and Interim Chief Executive Marshall Taylor.
- Midfielder Henry Ochieng is the Big Interview as he reflects on making his full debut and adjusting to the first team environment over the past year.
- All the information on today's visitors FC Halifax Town where we highlight the key men to look out for.
- Action Film from the O's fixtures against Guiseley AFC and Boreham Wood.
- Defender Joe Widdowson brings us his latest 'Dressing Room Journo' column in which he discusses today's transfer market.
- Academy Update which includes the latest match report from the O's league fixture against Barnet
- The latest from Leyton Orient WFC where we look at their recent trip to Luton Town.
- Head of Analysis Nick Gearing pens his latest 'Inside Analysis’ column.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- 'My Orient' - where one O's fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, Leyton Orient Fans' Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo's junior pull-out poster.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!