Don't forget to purchase a copy of our matchday magazine while at today’s Vanarama National League home fixture against AFC Fylde.
Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Steve Davis, Club Captain David Mooney and Director David Travis.
- Midfielder Craig Clay is the Big Interview as he discusses settling into life in London.
- All the information on today's visitors AFC Fylde where we highlight the key men to look out for.
- Action Film from the O's fixtures against Hartlepool United and Aldershot Town.
- Defender Joe Widdowson brings us his latest 'Dressing Room Journo' column.
- Academy Update which includes the latest match reports from their Youth Alliance campaign.
- The latest from Leyton Orient WFC where we look at their recent WPL fixture against Luton Town.
- Head of Analysis Nick Gearing provides his 'Inside Analysis' column.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- 'My Orient' - where one O's fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, Leyton Orient Fans' Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo's junior pull-out poster.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.