Make sure you pick up a copy of our matchday magazine while at today’s Vanarama National League fixture against Barrow AFC.
Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
The Club have introduced a new initiative where £1 from every matchday magazine sold will go towards supporting the Club's Academy.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, Director Richard Emmett and Club Captain David Mooney.
- Goalkeeper Dean Brill is the big interview this week, he discusses his playing career in England and Scotland and transitioning from Goalkeeper coach to the first choice Goalkeeper.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- 'My Orient' - where one O's fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, Leyton Orient Fans' Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- A selection of questions from CEO Danny Macklin’s Twitter Q&A last week.
- Theo's junior pull-out poster.
- Academy update from Manager Lewis Spencer.
- Women's team update.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.