The Club will be presenting their End of Season awards before Tuesday's match against Maidenhead, including fan voted 'Player of the Year' and 'Goal of the Season' awards.
Other awards like Captain's Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season and Youth Team Player of the Season will be presented before kick-off on Tuesday.
Vote for the Player of the Year and Goal of the Season here. The vote closes at 12pm on Tuesday.
Player of the Year
The nominated players are:
- Macauley Bonne - 20 goals so far for the Zimbabwean international who has been instrumental for the O's this season.
- Jobi McAnuff - The veteran winger has really shown his worth for the O's in his second spell as his numerous assists and crucial goals have helped the Club throughout the season.
- James Dayton - The winger's season was cruelly cut short through injury but the former Cheltenham player was leading the assists chart at the time!
- Josh Coulson - The defender missed a large chunk of the opening period of the season but his return to the side in December coincided with the O's best defensive form of the season.
- Joe Widdowson - A constant in the O's side throughout the season, the steady defender has been a key cog of Justin Edinburgh's defence.
Goal of the Season
The nominated goals are:
- Macauley Bonne v Maidenhead - a wonderful turn and cross by James Dayton and Bonne's header gave the O's a one-goal lead on a sweltering Bank Holiday Monday in August.
- James Dayton v Edbbsfleet - The constant provider got on the scoresheet himself as his long-range effort in front of the TV cameras pulled a goal back for the O's.
- Jobi McAnuff v Chester - A game where little was going Orient's way but Jobi McAnuff led by example and his screamer earned interim Head Coach Ross Embleton a valuable point.
- Josh Koroma v Bognor Regis Town - With this FA Trophy tie in extra-time, young winger Josh Koroma beautifully curled his effort into the top corner to send the O's through.
- George Elokobi v Aldershot Town - Who'd have thought the defender loved an overhead kick? Turns out he does and this brilliant inventive effort pulled the O's level against Aldershot Town.
- Macauley Bonne v Dover Athletic - The forward scored a wonderful long-distance strike away from home as the O's roared into a lead.
- David Mooney v Dover Athletic - With the home side having recovered a three goal defecit, few could have forgiven the O's for defending for their lives but for David Mooney who scored a last gasp winner of pure class and cheek!
- Ebou Adams v Gateshead - Another FA Trophy beauty and this time by the on-loan Norwich midfielder who, after Jake Caprice's skillful turn, smashed a strike into the top corner!