Gateshead v Leyton Orient
Big Match Stats
- Leyton Orient go into the game unbeaten in 5 League games
- Last year Leyton Orient and Gateshead met 4 times with Gateshead winning 2 of the matches
- The last meeting between the sides was a 3-1 win at Gateshead by the Os in April
- Gateshead won their first 3 League games, but failed to win their last two.
- Gateshead are a point above Leyton Orient in the League so a win for the Os means they leapfrop them.
- Leyton Orient are 8/5 to win on the road at Gateshead
- As the past three matches have seen both teams to score, it's 39/10 that Leyton Orient win and both teams score in the match.
- A 3-1 correct score win for the O's as per the League match in may is priced 19/1
- With both teams starting the season well, a draw is priced 9/4
- With 80+ pre-match markets available, plenty on offer for Os fans.
- With both teams starting the season well, this match is sure to be a close one. In the half time / full time betting market, a draw first half and Leyton Orient to win at full time is priced at 67/20
Sign up with our Betting Partner and bet guaranteed home match tickets.
Sign up here to get exclusive £10 bonus plus deposit and bet £20
on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of home match tickets and also go intro prize draw to win hospitality tickets and new home kit.
18+ gambleaware. Odds subject to change. Full terms at energybet.com/r/lofc