As part of the Club’s continued desire to improve fan communication the Club are inviting fans to attend a new quarterly held Focus Group at the Matchroom Stadium. The first meeting will take place on Monday 5th February from 7pm – 9pm in the Boardroom.
The Club will randomly select 8-10 supporters to participate in the event and will inform interested fans by Friday 26th January.
Danny Macklin, Club Chief Executive added, ‘As we begin planning for next season we want to engage with fans via a soon to launch online survey. Furthermore, we invite fans who can offer suggestions, feedback and comments for us to collectively improve the experience of being a O’s fan. Fan feedback is critical in ensuring we focus attention in the key areas”.
In the coming months the Club will be announcing a new ticketing partner to improve the experience and ease in which fans can purchase tickets. The discussion points for the first Focus Group:
- Engage with fans to help shape our future plans
- Suggestions on how we can retain and grow our season ticket numbers
- How we grow the fan base and attendances
- How we improve the match day experience
- How we improve match day catering
- Events fans want us to host that they would be likely to attend
- How we can further improve the Club’s website, communications, e-newsletters and social media channels
*UPDATE:* Due to considerable interest, the Club can confirm there will be a second focus group being held on Thursday, February 8.
The deadlines for applications is Wednesday, January 24. All applicants that applied for the first forum, and were unsuccessful, will be entered into draw for second group.
To apply, please email email@example.com along with your contact details.