O's fans will get the chance to meet the players and management staff ahead of the 2018/19 season on Sunday, July 22, with the Club hosting an Open Day at The Breyer Group Stadium from 11:15-3pm.
This is a free event for all O's fans to attend, reception will open at 11:15 for those who wish to sit in on a Q&A session in the 1881 Suite with Director of Football Martin Ling, Head Coach Justin Edinburgh and members of the O’s first-team.
Following the first-team’s pre-season fixture at Concord Rangers the previous day (July 21), Edinburgh will take his squad through a warm-down session on the pitch with the West Stand open for fans to view.
After the warm-down, supporters will have the exclusive opportunity to have their photo taken with the squad for a charge of £20, with a hard-back copy to be sent out once processed.
Younger O’s fans will be able to enjoy a free coaching session at the Score centre before the day concludes with an autograph signing session (pitch-side).
A full itinerary of the Open Day can be found below:
- Reception open - 11:15pm
- Q&A in the 1881 Suite with Martin Ling, Justin Edinburgh and summer signings James Alabi & Dale Gorman - 11:30am-12pm
- West Stand exit gates open for fan entry - 12pm
- First-team players warm down on the pitch - 12:15-1:30pm
- Coaching session at the Score Centre for children - 1:30-2:30pm
- Supporters' photo with the 2018/19 Squad - 1:30-2:30pm
- Autograph signing session (pitch side) - 2:30-3pm
Other activities on the day include:
- Open Showcase of the 1881 Suite and Legends’ Lounge.
- Children’s face painting 12-3pm.
- Chance to enter an exclusive prize draw.
The Club shop will be open from 11am, as well as the O’s ticket office for fans to purchase season tickets and match tickets for our 2018/19 National League campaign.
A catering unit in the West Stand will be open along with the Legends’ Lounge bar for refreshments.