2017/18 Season Ticket holders please note, all seats that were not renewed prior to the Sunday (July 1) Midnight deadline for the 2018/19 season, are now on general sale to the public.
With over 3400 Season Tickets sold CEO Danny Macklin said: “We are pleased to welcome a number of new season ticket holders as well as a large number of renewals. The objective is to reach 4,000 Season Ticket holders, and with the announcement of our 2018/19 National League fixtures due on Wednesday afternoon, we can expect another busy week in the O's ticket office.”
By buying a Season Ticket, you will receive the following:
- NEW Young Adult category – for those aged 19-24 enjoy football from just £5.60 per game
- Adult prices from less than £8 per game
- 3 FREE league match tickets
- Complimentary Junior league Match ticket
- Prices frozen for another season
- NEW exclusive & FREE pin badge
- Invitations to exclusive Season Ticket Holder events
- NEW exclusive offers and promotions with the Club and selected third parties
The Club’s new state of the art ticketing system with See Tickets (an industry leading ticketing platform) allows O’s fans to join us on the journey via a secure, quick and much improved process. As a Club we will be placing equal emphasis on rewarding the loyalty of the near 3,900 current Season Ticket holders as well as attracting new fans to the Club.
Throughout next season we will also be rewarding Season Ticket Holders with exclusive discounts and offers and providing some excellent opportunities for fans to win some fantastic prizes.
Furthermore, we will also be rewarding Season Ticket Holders with cash rewards for simply recommending a friend or family member to join us on this journey.
To purchase your seat, visit the Club's new Ticketing website here.
For those who want to apply for their season ticket on finance please click here.