The Club and their catering partner Outside Event Caterers are looking for matchday staff to work at home matchdays on their refreshment kiosks.
Outside Event Caterers have been supporting and enhancing the best events in the UK and Europe for over 30 years. Our services are centred around on-the-go food and drink provision where we they built unrivalled expertise, delivering consistent quality and fresh ideas since 1975 supporting some of the biggest, exciting sporting venues around the UK such as; Goodwood Events, Lincoln City FC, Aldershot FC, Royal Welsh Show.
OEC started working with the Club towards the end of last season, so if you’d like to join their fabulous, fun, vibrant and exciting team, on a casual basis, either alongside your full-time job or to gain excellent experience, they’d love to hear from you!
Chief Executive Danny Macklin said of the partnership "We have been working closely with Chris and the team to improve and invest in new equipment to improve the offering. Furthermore, we are seeking to recruit new staff to provide speedy and efficient service. The Club's new EPOS tills will also improve speed of service and offer contactless payments in all areas. We will also be introducing via Heineken new PET bottles in the concourse areas to quench thirst quicker!"
To provide excellent customer service and maintain the high standards demonstrated by all Outside Event Caterers staff. You will also be expected to assist with the cooking and preparation of food while adhering to strict Food and Hygiene regulations. The role involves the need to handle, prepare and cook different types of foods, including raw meat, raw fish, vegetables, fruit and dairy plus serving alcohol. Customer service skills are essential as you will be facing the public directly for the entirety of your shift serving food, alongside processing card and cash transactions.
Job Skills required
- Maintaining customer focus at all times by being approachable, polite and positive
- Exceeding expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- Showing commitment to Freemans Event Partners company values in the aspect of your role
- Actively interested in the catering industry - taking pride in your work ensuring food is well presented and served in line with company standards
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene, adhering to company dress code always
- Abiding by Health and safety standards at all times
- Communicating with management team, raising any issues and clear communication with your team
- A basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of handling cash and processing transitions
- Working as part of a team well, under pressure
- Have a food hygiene qualification
- Catering and customer service experience
Staff Benefits include
- Attractive pay rates over minimum wage
- Food and refreshments provided whilst on duty
- Opportunity for career development, working toward unit Team Leader with attractive pay rise
- Gaining additional qualifications
- To work at some of the biggest venues around the UK
- Be part of a dedicated, fun, vibrant staff team
Hours of Work
- Saturdays: 12 - 5pm
- Tuesdays: 5 - 10pm
To apply contact Outside Event Caterers by email: email@example.com