Following a change of National League rules announced over the weekend, The O’s have a unique opportunity for a company to become a sleeve sponsor for the 2018/19 season.
The Club have strong and exciting plans to deliver Real Football in the Capital - providing cost effective opportunities to develop an association with London’s second oldest professional football club.
Benefit from season round coverage including extensive BT Sport and regional TV exposure.
This package may also appeal to charities seeking to gain a strong financial return and extensive awareness.
Your company will benefit from season long exposure at all home and away fixtures, and in addition to matchday exposure you will also receive the following benefits:
- Company/brand logo displayed on the sleeve of all the First Team playing shirts
- Company/brand logo on the sleeve of all replica shirts
- Two stadium advertising boards
- Match tickets
- Ongoing PR opportunities with First Team players and management team
- Matchday hospitality
- Use of the Club’s fan and corporate databases
- Extensive coverage via the Club’s official social media channels
Price is available on request.
For more information on how you can become a sponsor contact Josh Stephens on 0208 926 1006 or alternatively email your interest to email@example.com