Make sure you pick up a copy of our matchday magazine while at today’s Vanarama National League home fixture against Woking.
Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
The Club have introduced a new initiative where £1 from every matchday magazine sold will go towards supporting the Club's Academy.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, Director of Football Martin Ling and Club captain David Mooney.
- Midfielder Lamar Reynolds is the Big Interview this week, he discusses his non-league past, Jamie Vardy’s V9 academy, making his long-awaited Football League debut and “Cracking on” in the professional game.
- Action film from the past two O’s fixtures at home to Torquay before last weekend’s trip to Eastleigh.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- 'My Orient' - where one O's fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, Leyton Orient Fans' Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo's junior pull-out poster.
- Academy and Women's team update.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.