- To lead the analysis team, directing the development of the video analysis performance programme to fit the requirements of the coaching staff for individual player development.
- To liaise with the Head of Coaching in co-ordinating the games/training to be recorded on a weekly basis.
- To liaise with the Head of Coaching on specific key areas of games/training to be analysed and cut accordingly.
- To work with all coaches in the delivery of analysis sessions to individual players and squad sessions.
- To keep a library of all games and training, for individual and squad analysis records.
- To keep a library of technical and tactical areas, fitting in with the Club’s philosophy and style of play, in line with the coaching syllabus and principles of play for future development of all coaching and player development.
- To input video analysis documents/recordings onto the PMA.
- To work with Head of Sports Science and Medicine and Head of Strength and Conditioning to record FMS programmes, Fitness testing and all areas of the Academy Sports Science programme.
- To undertake appropriate support to the 1st team staff at varying stages of the season.
- The Performance Analyst will have a BSc in performance analysis, sports science or relevant field.
- UEFA B Coaching Licence
- The FA Youth Award
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS)
- Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management (potential)
RANGE OF EXPERIENCES
Experience of working in at least 3 of the following roles:
- A vast range of Internship experiences from a range of elite sport
Knowledge and/or experience of at least 3 of the following:
- The process of learning in coaches (andragogy)
- The process of learning in young people (pedagogy)
- Experience and expertise in using sports code
- Experience and expertise in using LongoMatch.
- Football (coached or played at a high level)
- Leading a team
- Managing people
- Sport Psychology
- Have ICT experience of PMA, excel, word and ALL Apple Mac based Product required in order to carry out the duties required for the job.
- Excellent communication and demeanour linked to personal skills
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- A suitable character-strong, optimistic
- Growth mind set-committed to becoming an expert
- The ability to build, maintain and evolve relationships with others
- Intellectually and emotionally sound
- Be able to adapt to different and changing situations
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards and achieve company objectives
- Easy and fun to be with-a relaxed professional
- Have a high degree of integrity and personal honesty
- Understands why accountability is important and understands when, why and how to accept this
- Have a full clean driving licence
- DBS clearance