The Club are pleased to confirm details of our Directors' Lounge packages for the 2018/19 season.
'The Directors' Club' will provide valuable networking opportunities and allow Members to transfer their Membership on a game by game basis to friends, family or colleagues
Members will receive:
- Transferable Membership
- Matchday programme
- Car Parking at the Stadium
- Hospitality, three course choice menu served in the Directors' Lounge
- Half-time cheese and biscuits
- Full-time mini savoury pie
- Guest passes
- All-inclusive passes
- Invites to away game boardrooms (** subject to availability)
- Balcony seats - value £800
- Team Sheets
- Visits from ex-players and current members of the team
- Cup tickets - up to Quarter Final and priority for all other games
- Welcome gift at the start of the season
- Personally signed birthday card
- Sky Sports/BT Sports games shown live
- Regularly meet the Club's Directors
- Branded 'The Directors' Club' Lanyard
- Exclusive 10% retail discount voucher
- Exclusive 50% off room hire at E10 Hospitality, Conferencing and Events
- Exclusive 'The Directors' Club' Membership Card
2018/19 package price:
- £1,850 including VAT – excluding any parking
- £2,000 including VAT – to include South Stand area parking
- £2,350 including VAT – to include underground West Stand parking
CEO Danny Macklin stated, "In addition to improving fan experience on a whole at The Breyer Group Stadium, we want to enhance our VIP hospitality package to appeal to fans as well as corporate clients.
"Our relaunched Directors' Lounge package will allow those groups of Orient fans and businesses to network with each other, to transfer their Membership so their colleagues and friends can also enjoy the experience. We are looking forward to welcoming a number of new clients, as well as those who currently enjoy the hospitality on a matchday"
For more details please contact Lucy Gammons on 020 8926 1005 or email email@example.com.