AFC Fylde v Leyton Orient
Big Match Stats
- It's two away games in a week for the O's as the team look to end the week on a high.
- Still unbeaten away from home in the League, it's a tough test in store at AFC Fylde.
- They managed a last minute win over Gateshead on Tuesday and hitting a bit of form at the minute.
- And both Os and AFC Fylde had good results last weekend with Os scoring 4 & AFC Fylde scoring 6.
Betting Preview & Best Bets
- Leyton Orient are 7/4 to win the match and make a big statement against a team chasing promotion
- A 2-1 win for The O's this weekend is priced at 41/5
- We've just launched First Goalscorer betting and have a price of 5/1 for Macauley Bonne to score first.
- Add a bigger price Jobi McAnuff is 11/1 & Josh Coulsen is 33/1 to score first.
- Our value bet would be to be the draw at 11/5 and a correct score of 1-1 of 22/5
- With 90 markets available on the match, check Energybet and pick the bet that suits you.
Sign up to Energybet and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home game
New customers to EnergyBet can sign up here and deposit and bet £20 on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home league match.