Leyton Orient v Barnet
Big Match Stats
- That's now 10 games unbeaten and another come from behind draw. Superb spirit from the team.
- The next team for The O's to face is Barnet, relegated from League 2 last Season.
- Barnet started slowly but have now won 4 matches on the bounce.
- For the O's, it's 3 home wins on the spin, scoring 7 and conceding 0.
- The past two of those wins coming by a scoreline of 3-0.
- The Os' are favourites for the win and make in 4 home wins on the bounce and priced 11/10 to deliver the 3 points.
- To make it a hat-trick of 3-0 wins on the spin is priced at a juicy 16/1
- In our specials market, Leyton Orient to win and both teams to score is priced 16/5
- For the match to be a draw at half time and Leyton Orient to win at full time has odds of 14/5
- Barnet come into the game full of confidence on the back of 4 wins, while it's 10 unbeaten for The O's
- Following the last minute goal at Halifax confidence remains sky high for The O's.
- A value bet is a draw at half time and Leyton Orient to win at full time at odds of 14/5
- And with an open game in prospect Leyton Orient to win and both teams to score can be backed at 16/5
- A correct score of 2-1 to the O's is 71/10
Sign up to Energybet and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home game
New customers to EnergyBet can sign up here
and deposit and bet £20 on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home league match.
Existing customers can also benefit from this offer by depositing and betting £20 on Sport to enjoy the same offer.
Both new and existing customers who qualify, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your username to redeem your tickets.
Hospitality in 1881 Suite includes a 3 course meal, top seats, refreshments and match programme.
18+ gambleaware. Odds subject to change. Full terms at energybet.com/r/lofc
. Offer started 1 Sept and and it's 1 entry per energybet customer.