FC Halifax v Leyton Orient
Big Match Stats
- We're not getting carried away, but it's now 9 matches unbeaten for The Os
- Saturday's showdown is a top of the table clash between 2nd and 4th.
- FC Halifax are surprising many so far this season winning 5 and drawing 2 out of their 9 games.
- After winning their first 3 matches, FC Halifax have drawn their last two in the League
- Both FC Halifax and Leyton Orient have conceded 6 goals so far this season so defensively looking strong.
- It's very close in the match odds match betting with FC Halifax 7/4 to win and Leyton Orient 7/5 to win
- With defences on top, no goals to be scored in the first half is 3/2
- In such a competitive match up, the draw is priced at 43/20, 0-0 priced 71/10 and 1-1 9/2
- After a 1-0 away win at Chesterfield, a repeat 1-0 win for The Os over Halifax is priced 28/5.
- This will be another tough test for the O's but we have an angle on a few best bets.
- We believe that with both defences performing well no goals in first half at 3/2 is a good price
- Looking at correct scores we will put up 0-0 at 71/10 and 1-0 Os at 28/5.
Sign up to Energybet and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home game
New customers to EnergyBet can sign up here and deposit and bet £20 on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home league match.
Existing customers can also benefit from this offer by depositing and betting £20 on Sport to enjoy the same offer.
Both new and existing customers who quality, email email@example.com with your username to redeem your tickets.
Hospitality in 1881 Suite includes a 3-course meal, top seats, refreshments and match programme.
18+ gambleaware. Odds subject to change. Full terms at energybet.com/r/lofc. Offer started 1 Sept and and it's 1 entry per energybet customer.