Leyton Orient v Solihull Moors
Big Match Stats
- Eight games unbeaten now for the O's
- Two clean sheets in a row at home.
- Four goals scored at home in last two games.
- Solihull Moors are level on points with the O's on 16 points
- They are on a two match unbeaten run with 1-0 win over Wrexham and 2-1 away win at Barrow.
- Leyton Orient to win to nil is priced 11/5 and found in our Specials section of match markets.
- Following the trend of the previous two matches, a draw at half time and Leyton Orient to win at full time is 53/20
- A couple of correct score prices. 2-0 win 8/1 and 2-1 win is 34/5
- Match price for Leyton Orient to win is 10/11
- We correctly predicted a 1-0 win for the O's away at Chesterfield & under 2.5 goals in the match.
- We hope this was taken up and earned you a few ££.
- This will be another tough test for the O's but we have an angle on a few best bets.
- Draw half time & Leyton Orient to win at full time is our first selection at 53/20
- And we're going for a 2-1 win for the O's at 34/5
Sign up to Energybet and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home game
New customers to EnergyBet can sign up here
and deposit and bet £20 on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home league match.
Existing customers can also benefit from this offer by depositing and betting £20 on Sport to enjoy the same offer.
Both new and existing customers who quality, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your username to redeem your tickets.
Hospitality in 1881 Suite includes a 3 course meal, top seats, refreshments and match programme.