The Club have been asked to remind supporters to please refrain from encroaching on the playing surface prior, during or after the match tomorrow.
We ask that supporters' remain seated throughout tomorrow's match. Any potential post-match presentations and the annual player lap of honour will not be able to be carried out unless the playing surface is clear.
- The Supporters Club opens at 10am tomorrow
- The Fan Zone will also be open pre-match from 10am, with the bar open from 10.30am
- All turnstiles will be open from 11am
- The Fans for Diversity Hub in the East Stand will be open as an additional bottle bar from 11am for home supporters with tickets in this area.
- There will be no alcohol on sale in the southern section of the East Stand, which will be housing Braintree Town and Leyton Orient fans. Fans situated in this area will not be able to cross over into other sections of the ground to purchase alcohol at any stage of the day.
- Access to the Legends Lounge post-match will initially be restricted to Legends Lounge pass holders only, with updates on any post-match availability made via the club’s official Twitter account.
- All stadium concourse bars will remain open after the game until 3pm (North & East Stands) and 5pm (West Stand and Fan Zone). Fans from the North and East Stands are welcome to make their way around the outside of the stadium to use the two West Stand concourse bars and the Fan Zone at Score Leisure Centre.
- The South Stand bar and E10 Hospitality in the West Stand will remain open until 6pm.
- The Supporters Club bar will also be open post-match.