Any 2018/19 Season Ticket holders who have yet to sign up for 2019/20 now have until 5pm on Monday 1 July to to renew their existing seats, after our initial deadline was extended.
Any 2018/19 Season Ticket seats not renewed by this new time will then be released for sale later next week, at a time to be announced.
As of today more than 3,800 of you have signed up for a 2019/20 Season Ticket which is a fantastic number, but there's always room for more.
Remember, a Leyton Orient Season Ticket holder will enjoy the following exciting benefits in 2019/20:
- It’s the cheapest way to watch the O’s compared to paying on a game-by-game basis
- Ticket priority for cup games and for selected home and away games
- Discounts on retail
- Exclusive events in pre-season for Season Ticket Holders
- Third party discounts from selected partners
- Transferable tickets you can pass to friends / family when you cannot attend
- Three free tickets for guests
- A new pin badge design for 2019/20
- Discounts on E10 Hospitality, Conference and Events in 2019/20
- Refer a Friend and earn £25 cashback (T&Cs apply)
- Prize draws and competitions
You can download our 2019/20 Season Ticket brochure here.
You can apply for your 2019/20 Season Ticket by one of the following methods:
Apply by post: Return your completed application form and payment to: Season Ticket Applications, Leyton Orient Football Club, The Breyer Group Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton, London, E10 5NF
Apply in person: Please visit Main Reception at The Breyer Group Stadium. Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4.30pm
Please note we require one application form per applicant.