Boxpark has been allocated as Leyton Orient’s official Fan Zone for FA Trophy Final day on Sunday 19 May – and you can book your Boxpark VIP package today.
The 2,000 capacity venue, which is located on Wembley Way, will be open for general admission from 11am on Sunday 19 ahead of our 4.15pm kick-off against AFC Fylde.
O’s fans are invited to join us pre/post-match and enjoy three huge bars, over 20 different food vendors and football highlights.
Entry is free and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. It will only be open to O’s fans with a valid match ticket.
For further information please visit www.boxpark.co.uk/wembley.
Book your Boxpark VIP package
For that extra special experience, Orient supporters can now purchase our Boxpark VIP package which incorporates:
- Guaranteed pre-match entry to Boxpark
- Private VIP area from 10.30am-12pm
- A welcome drink and snacks from a Boxpark food vendor
- Meet and greet with Chairman Nigel Travis and Vice-Chairman and Principal Investor Kent Teague
- Q&A with Leyton Orient legends
- The exclusive opportunity to have your photo taken with the National League Trophy
VIP packages are extremely limited, so to book yours for just £25 per person, please contact Josh Stephens on firstname.lastname@example.org.