The O's are looking to smash their Season Ticket records as we set the target of 4,500 Season Ticket sales ahead of the Club's first season back in League Two,
Earlier this week Jobi McAnuff, Joe Widdowson and Matt Harrold became the latest players to commit their futures to Leyton Orient and now it’s time for you to sign on the dotted line with a 2019/20 Season Ticket.
More than 3,200 fans have currently secured their seats for our first season back in Sky Bet League 2 but there’s plenty of room for more and plenty of reasons to sign up.
Remember, a Leyton Orient Season Ticket holder will enjoy the following exciting benefits in 2019/20:
- It’s the cheapest way to watch the O’s compared to paying on a game-by-game basis
- Ticket priority for cup games and for selected home and away games
- Discounts on retail
- Exclusive events in pre-season for Season Ticket Holders
- Third party discounts from selected partners
- Transferable tickets you can pass to friends / family when you cannot attend
- Three free tickets for guests
- A new pin badge design for 2019/20
- Discounts on E10 Hospitality, Conference and Events in 2019/20
- Refer a Friend and earn £25 cashback (T&Cs apply)
- Prize draws and competitions
EFL Fixture Release Day takes place on Thursday 20 June and existing Season Ticket Holders have until just over a week later – 23.59 on Friday 28 June – to renew their seats. Any unrenewed 2018/19 Season Ticket Holder seats will then be released for sale on Monday 1 July.
You can apply for your 2019/20 Season Ticket by one of the following methods:
Apply by post: Return your application form and payment to: Season Ticket Applications, Leyton Orient Football Club, The Breyer Group Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton, London, E10 5NF
Apply in person: Please visit Main Reception at The Breyer Group Stadium. Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4.30pm
Please note we require one application form per applicant.
You can also download our 2019/20 Season Ticket brochure here.