Season Tickets for Leyton Orient’s first season back in the English Football League are now back on sale.
More than 3,000 fans took advantage of our Early Bird offer to purchase Season Tickets at National League prices, but with promotion back to Sky Bet League 2 now confirmed it’s time for others to secure their seats as we aim for a target of 4,500 Season Ticket Holders in 2019/20.
A Leyton Orient Season Ticket holder will enjoy the following exciting benefits in 2019/20:
- It’s the cheapest way to watch the O’s compared to paying on a game-by-game basis
- Ticket priority for cup games and for selected home and away games
- Discounts on retail
- Exclusive events in pre-season for Season Ticket Holders
- Third party discounts from selected partners
- Transferable tickets you can pass to friends / family when you cannot attend
- Three free tickets for guests
- A new pin badge design for 2019/20
- Discounts on E10 Hospitality, Conference and Events in 2019/20
- Refer a Friend and earn £25 cashback (T&Cs apply)
- Prize draws and competitions
The Breyer Group Stadium will once again be a great day out for youngsters in 2019/20. An Under-11 Season Ticket is just £59, which we believe at £2.57 a game represents fantastic value, whilst £109 for an Under-18 Season Ticket works out at just £4.74 a game for 23 home league games. What’s more, all Season Ticket holders under-18 years old will be automatically entered into our new Theo’s Junior Membership, launching soon, which will provide additional benefits and gifts.
Families purchasing Season Tickets can also take advantage of an offer which enables the second parent to pay at concession price. For example, a family of 2 adults and 2 U11s in the North Stand would cost £486 rather than £546, a saving of £60. Applicants using this offer should include a family group of two parents and at least one child, with the second adult ticking the ‘Second Parent’ box on the Season Ticket application form.
- Tuesday 30 April – Season Tickets on sale at Sky Bet League 2 prices
- Thursday 20 June – EFL Fixture Release Day
- Friday 28 June (23.59) – Deadline for existing Season Ticket holders to renew their seat
- Monday 1 July – Any remaining 2018/19 Season Ticket seats not renewed will be released for General Sale
- Saturday 3 August - Start of the new SkyBet League Two season
Frequently Asked Questions
Some Season Ticket FAQs, answering the most common queries, can be found here.
New in the South Stand
A new introduction for 2019/20, following feedback from supporters, will be a dedicated singing section in Block A of the Q2W Tommy Johnston South Stand – an area that we’d like to provide to fans who are keen to generate an even better atmosphere throughout The Breyer Group Stadium.
Open to all supporters, we want to encourage flags, instruments and banners (complying with ground regulations) while giving supporters ownership of a group that they can identify with and a section of the stadium that can develop to become theirs.
Further details will be announced in due course, but anyone wishing to purchase in this area should purchase in Block A of the Q2W Tommy Johnston South Stand, which comprises Rows A-L, seats 1-14.
You can apply for your 2019/20 Season Ticket by one of the following methods:
Apply online: Please visit www.onlyoneorient.com to apply online in just a few minutes. Alternatively you can email a completed application form to Lindsey Martin on email@example.com
Apply by post: Return your application form and payment to: Season Ticket Applications, Leyton Orient Football Club, The Breyer Group Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton, London, E10 5NF
Apply in person: Please visit Main Reception at The Breyer Group Stadium. Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4.30pm
Please note we require one application form per applicant.
Download our 2019/20 Season Ticket brochure here.